CARDBOARD / PAPIER MACHE CONES ARE A GREAT STARTING POINT FOR A WIDE RANGE OF CRAFTS
- Whether making a turret on a fairy castle or a Christmas tree, or even an Olympic torch, a cardboard cone is a great starting point for lots of crafts.
- These card cones have a very hard exterior and are made from paper mache
- The cardboard cones have a smooth surface - ready to decorate or model on
- Tough and strong - you can't bend them !
- Hollow - the base is open
- Measurements below are height of cone from top to bottom (if you stand a ruler next to them) x the width/diameter across the circle at the base
We also stock larger sized polystyrene cones - take a look at our polystyrene shapes category for the full range of 3-D shapes.