A DELUIXE KIT MAKING A WONDERFUL GIFT FOR AN EXPECTANT MUM - Perfect for a baby shower gift
A SPECIAL WAY TO REMEMBER HOW AMAZING THEY LOOKED WHEN THEY WERE PREGNANT - IN 3D
THIS DELUXE KIT COMES WITH GREAT INSTRUCTIONS AND ENOUGH PLASTER BANDAGE TO MAKE A SINGLE FULL FRONTAL CAST FROM NECK TO CROTCH. PLUS HELPFUL EXTRAS AND A GORGEOUS MUSLIN BAG WITH ENGRAVED WOODEN GIFT TAG - TASTEFUL AND ATTRACTIVE
The kit will make ONE simple, effective moulding of the pregnant body shape - the whole bump and breasts.
THE PERFECT GIFT TO YOURSELF, A FRIEND OR LOVED ONE
This kit contains:-
- 4 rolls of top quality medical grade super safe 15cm wide Plaster Bandages
- A full colour instruction leaflet
- 1 pot of a vaseline type petroleum jelly
- 1 pair of non-latex gloves
- 1 x 250g casting plaster powder for extra smoothing
It is great fun for partner and older children or even a good mate (and can't be done without their help) and gets them involved in the serious business of bonding with baby before he/she arrives. It is also easy to do with a lot of help from the help sheet provided.
- The help sheet is worth its weight in gold and nobody else does one as good (maybe because they have never used Modroc as extensively as we have).
- This kit does it the easy way by encasing your belly and also your breasts in plaster of paris bandage to make a near replica of your shape. (Professional bodycasters sometimes do a moulding then a plaster casting which is a double process - both tricky and time-consuming)
- It will enable you to remember forever how you looked during your pregnancy and the special nine months you shared with your growing baby.
The finished product can be left natural, or you can separately purchase gorgeous gold, silver or antique copper or a huge selection of other paints to decorate wildly to your hearts desire. We stock a vast range of acrylic paints in our shop.Take a look at the wonderful painted casts in our images (Courtesy of Tina Killackey)
Please note, to do the job successfully, you will need some old clothes (if you are the modeller) and some polythene to cover the kitchen floor as there is dripping water with the process. You don't need gloves as I find when you smooth the modroc down it is easier to feel what you are doing but we have included a pair of non-latex gloves for the comfort of your modeller if they have sore hands or a condition like excema.