POLYSTYRENE BALLS - SPHERES - SOLID AND HIGH DENSITY
CHOOSE FROM HANDY SMALL PACKS OF POLYSTYRENE BALLS OR BUY IN BULK & SAVE !
Please note we ship all sizes to UK. We only ship up to maximum 150mm (15cm) size of polystyrene ball to overseas/international customers.
- These solid polystyrene - styrofoam balls can be painted with acrylic paints or decorated with endless craft and modelling materials. The large sizes of polystyrene ball are ideal for making lollipop trees etc or cupcake bouquets or any party table centrepiece. See our SWEET TREE category (on the left of this page) for more information. If you are making christmas baubles, we also sell bauble pins to insert into the polystyrene ball - just add a dab of PVA glue to secure them
- Small polystyrene craft balls can be used as a frame or armature/base for modelling with clay or modroc. Make your basic shape from the polystyrene and if you like, cover in chicken wire and then lay on your clay or modroc.
- This product is SOLID POLYSTYRENE BALLS.
- Larger HOLLOW polystyrene balls are also available - click here.
- Half Balls are also available - click here.
PLEASE NOTE THE DIMENSION GIVEN IS THE HEIGHT OF EACH POLYSTYRENE BALL (ie the diameter of the ball).
25mm = 2.5cm or 1 inches tall
40mm = 4cm or around 1.5 inches tall (the size of a ping pong/table tennis ball)
70mm = 7cm or just under 3 inches tall (the closest size to a tennis ball)
80mm = 8cm or just over 3 inches tall (popular for small sweet trees!)
120mm = 12cm or just under 5 inches tall (popular for medium sized sweet trees / an average grapefruit size)
200mm = 20cm which is just a fraction smaller than a football
* Please note that on the very large 30cm and 40cm Balls we can not guarantee that they are completely solid in the core of the ball.
This means that if you are cutting them in half or carving deep shapes into them, then you could encounter beading where the polystyrene hasn't fused together properly. They are still perfect for covering & painting and for carving surface detail into, but we can not guarantee a clean cut / finish if you are cutting towards the core of the ball.
We do sell half solid balls and they may be better for you! - click here.