OUR NARROWEST ROLL IN OUR MODROC RANGE - 6cm - IDEAL FOR CHILDREN OR A SMALL PROJECT
Modroc is the generic name for Plaster of Paris modelling bandage. Craftmill carries one of the widest range of Modroc available in a big selection of pack sizes to suit most modeller's needs and we offer wholesale prices as standard on all our larger packs
- This product comprises bandage rolls which are 6cm wide by 2m long.
- These are 1st quality standard medical quality rolls not off-cuts. Our Modroc has a high plaster content, giving the smoothest/creamiest finish
- They have a minimum 2 year shelf life when stored correctly because each roll is individually sealed.
- This narrow 6cm cm roll is ideal for young children to model with and is much easier to handle than the wider rolls. It is also good for the smaller project like a face cast and saves a lot of cutting
- The medical trade use it for setting bones - it's the same stuff. Using ModRoc a whole new world of modelling opens up for you.
In the table below, click on the shopping basket icon to choose your preferred pack size
Whether you are a professional artist or somebody who has a modelling idea and wants to have a go, buying this product in bulk from Craftmill can save you £££'s. 1st quality standard rolls normally cost more than double our price.