MOD PODGE - America's Favourite All-in-one Decoupage Medium
- Suitable for all surfaces
- Clean up brush with soapy water
- Choice of 2 bottle sizes and a gloss or matt finish
- Mod Podge ® is an all-in-one glue, sealer and finish, trusted by crafters for their most treasured creations. Available in a variety of formulas, the Mod Podge family of decoupage mediums provide endless possibilities.
- For everyday needs, reach for Mod Podge Craft Glue, great for basic bonding needs using paper, wood, fabric and other porous surfaces.
- Glue, finish and protect decoupage and craft projects
How to use our paper napkins or decoupage / Decopatch papers with Mod Podge.
Cut the design out of the Napkin and separate the layers.; you want to use only the top layer of the Napkin. Or if you are using Decoupage paper/Decopatch paper, cut or rip your paper into small pieces, ready to make a patchwork with.
Using a stiff decoupage or paint brush, apply a coat of Mod Podge® Gloss or Matte Finish to the surface area where the Napkin/paper will be applied. Let dry slightly – until it’s slightly sticky – then place the Napkin/paper on the surface and press it down gently with your fingertips. The Napkin/paper should not become wet. (If it does, you applied too much Mod Podge; apply a lighter coat next time.)
Let dry. To finish, apply a second coat of Mod Podge® and apply it beginning in the middle and gently brushing out to the edges to seal and varnish the paper.