CRAFTMILL CLEAR POLYURETHANE GLOSS VARNISH
- A no compromise top quality CLEAR hard wearing water soluble high GLOSS VARNISH produced by a leading UK paint and varnish manufacturer.
- This is a water based, non-yellowing, low odour, Polyurethane varnish
- When it is dry it is water resistant and transparent.
- This Polyurethane Varnish can be used as a GLUE and a VARNISH when glueing and glazing DECOUPAGE craft items. It will also seal and enhance polystyrene products.
- We recommend this water based POLYURETHANE varnish for use on all kinds of air dry, oven cured or kiln baked clays and perfect on baked POLYMER CLAYS.
- Also ideal for varnishing our wooden box products
- Recently voted on a respected Polymer Clay Forum as the best replacement for the old Fimo Lacquer Varnish
- It is ideal for use over acrylic paint to give added protection and to gloss up and enhance the colours.
- It works well to seal and enhance castings from Polyurethane and plaster of paris.
This high gloss varnish performs best when 2-3 coats are applied giving your product a high gloss. Drying time should be allowed between coats. It is suitable for interior use.
GENERAL PURPOSE. As well as craft, this superior quality polyurethane varnish is perfect for any interior wooden surface that requires a degree of protection. It is ideally suited to areas such as table tops, kitchen units and flooring. For ultimate strength apply 3 to 4 coats. Note that some of our varnishes generate an even higher gloss than this varnish on wood or MDF - please look at the details on each product.
Available in 50ml, 100ml and 250ml sizes - click in the table below to select your size.