Produced by a leading UK paint and varnish manufacturer, this is a no compromise top quality CLEAR Acrylic water soluble varnish
- When it is dry it is water resistant and transparent
- Acrylic varnish can be used on clays. It can also be used over acrylic paint to give added protection and to enhance the colours.
- You can use Acrylic Varnish to seal and enhance castings from Polyurethane and plaster of paris.
- You can use Acrylic varnish to seal and enhance polystyrene products.
- Apply thin washes with a small brush. Thin glazes with water if desired
- Available in 3 sizes - 50ml, 100ml and 250ml sizes IN THE TABLE BELOW
For Polymer Clays (Sculpey and Fimo) we recommend the Matt Craftmill Varnish or the Craftmill Polyurethane Gloss varnish or the Sculpey and Fimo branded varnishes. The Craftmill Satin Varnish is not ideal for polymer clay specifically.