CASTING ART BABY IMPRINT DOUGH - NOTE NEW PACK SIZES
- This advert is for the imprint dough only - super soft and super safe for newborns. Available in 3 colours in the table below. See our Youtube demonstration video for more details on how to make a great imprint! Full colour instruction leaflet also enclosed with each order.
- So simple - roll, press baby's hand or foot into the clay very gently and cut either a circle, oval or rectangle around the print using a kitchen knife (or large pastry cutter), then leave to dry in the air at room temperature for 48 hours. Use a flat kitchen spatula to turn your print over carefully and then air dry on the other side for a further 48 hrs.
- Finest details of fingerprints and creases are recorded for ever in these imprints. Why not print a baby with his or her siblings or you can print hands or pairs of feet.
- Very gentle pressure only required to make the perfect print. This advert is for the dough only. We sell gift kits with the ribbon, cutters etc included on another advert in our Craftmill shop. You can choose how to display your prints - why not frame them (see our shadow boxes); hang it with ribbon or keep in a special wooden keepsake box (we have lots to choose from!)
- Also very suitable for making pet paw prints!
Safety First :- Please note this clay is not a toy and the imprinting should be carried out by adults. Do not leave a young child or baby unattended with any type of clay and ensure you remove all traces of clay from your childs hands/feet after printing as a lump of clay could pose a choking hazard.
- Hints and tips : - for best results, so you don't stretch or squash the fresh imprint, we recommend you roll the clay onto a plastic tray or a dinner plate or hard table mat, press the hand/foot into it, cut the clay to shape and leave it to dry where it is (on the tray/plate). You can easily move the imprint after 48 hrs, but shouldn't try moving it while its still soft/fresh or it will change shape ! Cut the clay quickly to avoid the clay sticking to your knife/cutter.
CLICK IN TABLE BELOW TO ORDER THE COLOUR YOU PREFER
To give you a guide, a 100g block measures approximately 13cm x 13cm x 3cm thick.
One 100g block makes 5 prints of a newborn (up to 3 months) or 3 prints of a child up to 1 year old (e.g. you can make two handprints and one footprint or vice versa). It would normally make a pair of hand or foot prints of a child up to age 2 and then a single print of older children.
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO BUY IN BULK so you can use professionally or even make your own kits - see multipacks below