A SPECIAL WAY TO REMEMBER HOW AMAZING YOU LOOKED WHEN YOU WERE PREGNANT AND WHAT A UNIQUE TIME IT WAS FOR YOU AND YOUR GROWING BABY - IN 3D
THIS SIMPLE KIT COMES WITH GREAT INSTRUCTIONS AND ENOUGH PLASTER BANDAGE TO MAKE A SINGLE FULL FRONTAL CAST FROM NECK TO CROTCH. See shots above for presentation of the kit - we do sell another version in a posh muslin bag with wooden tag if you need it for a special gift.
The kit enables you to do ONE simple, effective moulding of your shape- your whole bump and breasts.
- THE PERFECT GIFT TO YOURSELF OR A FRIEND OR LOVED ONE
- This kit simply contains 4 rolls of top quality medical grade super safe 15cm wide Plaster Bandages and a detailed Help Sheet. The kit is sent in a plain bag, so if its for a gift, you would need to gift wrap the kit yourself.
- The help sheet is worth its weight in gold and nobody else does one as good (maybe because they have never used Modroc as extensively as we have).
- This kit does it the easy way by encasing your belly and also your breasts in plaster of paris bandage to make a near replica of your shape. (Professional bodycasters sometimes do a moulding then a plaster casting which is a double process - both tricky and time-consuming)
- It will enable you to remember forever how you looked during your pregnancy and the special nine months you shared with your growing baby.
It is great fun for partner and older children or even a good mate (and can't be done without their help) and gets them involved in the serious business of bonding with baby before he/she arrives. It is also easy to do with a lot of help form the help sheet provided.
The finished product can be left natural, or you can separately purchase gorgeous gold, silver or antique copper or a huge selection of other paints to decorate wildly to your hearts desire. We stock a vast range of acrylic paints in our shop.Take a look at the wonderful painted casts in our images, courtesy of Tina Killackey. You can get in touch with her or see more of her work at http://www.renaissancehomeaz.com/Body_Cast.htm
So, take the chance to have some fun with this basic kit plus fantastic help sheet. No frills - hence the price. It contains ample plaster bandage to do a first class cast. This means you can wrap your torso in at least 4 layers making it really strong and it will stand painting or varnishing afterwards without sagging. Other kits skimp on quantity - ours will ensure you do a proper job.
Please note, to do the job successfully, you will also need petroleum jelly to cover delicate areas (body hair) otherwise the plaster will painfully pull it off when you remove the mould ! You will also need some old clothes (if you are the modeller) and some polythene to cover the kitchen floor as there is dripping water with the process. You don't need gloves as I find when you smooth it you need to feel what you are doing.