ENDLESS CRAFT USES FOR THESE GIANT POLYSTYRENE EGGS !
- these are hollow high density polystyrene eggs in a range of sizes
- each polystyrene craft egg is made of two halves that slot together to form the full egg
- fill your large hollow polystyrene egg with a surprise gift at any time of the year including traditional Easter chocolates
- polystyrene eggs can be directly painted or can be decorated with a multitude of craft and modelling materials including metallic acrylic paints which look brilliant and are stocked on this website.
- They can be used as a frame or armature for heads or Easter eggs using Air Drying Clay, Paper, Papier Mache, Play Doh, Plasticine, etc. and for 3D animations.
- Have a go ! Polystyrene eggs are inexpensive and inspirational especially if used in conjunction with modelling clays of various types
N.B. the sizes given are the longest straight internal diameter when the egg is standing up i.e. the height of the egg from its base to its pointed top